He’s fun and friendly, but only at first.
- Actor: John Goodman
- Quote: “Hail Hitler”
- Action: Runs down a hall with a shot gun while the walls behind him ignite into flames.
He’s always angry, always smart, and always complicated.
- Actor: Edward Norton
- Quote: “Well how the fuck should I know?”
- Action: Chokes the prosecuting lawyer.
He’s witty, charming, and a psychopath with one cool car.
- Actor: Kurt Russell
- Quote: “Ahh-haa-ha-ha-hey ladies, that was fun!!!
- Action: Crashes full speed into a car holding four people.
He’s quiet, mellow, and completely insane, either that or we are.
- Actor: Marlon Brando
- Quote: “The Horror, the horror”
- Action: Lays a man’s head in a prisoner’s lap.
The fast-talking, quick-thinking and cooky pirate we all know and love.
- Actor: Johnny Depp
- Quote: “Drink up me harties yo- ho”
- Action: Fights Davy Jones on the mast of a boat while holding his heart in one hand.
He’s old fashioned, unorthodox, a bit insane, and he’ll know how to get the job done.
- Actor: Robert Shaw
- Quote: Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we’ve received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.
- Action: Axes their communication system to bits.