What character list would be complete without the looney Doc Brown.
- Actor: Christopher Lloyd
- Quote: “Great Scott!”
- Action: Fly’s his time machine into the future.
The brilliant artist who learns to over come his disability just had to be on my list.
- Actor: Daniel-Day Lewis (but played by Hugh O’ Conor in the clip below)
- Quote: “POUR!”
- Action: Proofs that he’s not mentally challenged by writing with the only part of his body that works, his left foot.
He’s one of the sickest blokes you’ll ever be unfortunate enough to meet.
- Actor: Malcolm McDowell
- Quote: “O yes, I was cured.”
- Action: Rapes a woman and breaks a man’s legs while singing Singin In The Rain.
He’s big, dumb, strong, tough, and above all, cool.
- Actor: Mickey Rourke
- Quote: “Worth diein for, worth killin for, worth goin to hell for, amen.”
- Action: Holds a man’s head into cement while driving.